Contact us for your postage quotation
We are now able to offer shipping for small to medium size items from our Bedford weekly sales.
The shipping team are available Monday to Wednesday, 9am – 5pm.
01234 608 908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully the following important postage information:
- Postage quotation requests should be made no later than Tuesday 5pm following the auction.
- On receipt of your shipping quotation please send confirmation of acceptance by reply and await invoice for payment.
- Payments should be made via the direct payment link at the top of your shipping invoice, no later than Wednesday 10am following the auction.
- Your parcel will be shipped to the address showing on your auction invoice with which you registered to bid. We do not post to third parties or variant shipping addresses.
- We aim to ship parcels within 48 hours of payment providing funds are received within the above timeframe.
- Unless otherwise stated, parcels are dispatched using Parcelforce express48 who will send you a tracking code on collection and require a signature on receipt.
- Parcels are covered for loss up to a value of £50 as standard. The shipping team will recommend a suitable level of additional optional compensation to cover the value of the lots on your invoice.
- We do not accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels. Damaged parcels should be refused by recipient. Compensation applications will be processed by the courier.
- UK Mainland only.
- Postage size, weight and content restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to refuse quotation for delivery of any lot at our discretion.
- Payment of shipping invoice implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions of postage.