Contact us for your postage quotation
Shipping is available on small to medium sized items from our Bedford and St Neots weekly sales subject to the below terms.
The shipping team are available Monday to Wednesday, 9am – 5pm on 01234 608 908 or if unavailable, by email on email@example.com
Please read carefully the following important postage information:
- Please pay for your auction invoice via bank transfer within the agreed terms of the auction.
- Postage quotation requests should be made no later than Saturday 5pm following St Neots auctions and Tuesday 5pm following Bedford auctions.
- On receipt of your shipping quotation please send confirmation of acceptance by reply and await invoice for payment.
- Payments should be made on receipt via the direct payment link at the top of your shipping invoice.
- Your parcel will be shipped to the address shown on your auction invoice with which you registered to bid. We do not post to third parties or variant shipping addresses.
- We aim to ship parcels within 48 hours of payment providing funds are received within the above timeframe.
- Unless otherwise stated, parcels are dispatched using DPD who will send you a tracking code on collection.
- Parcels are sent uninsured at the buyer’s risk. If insurance is required you must organise this directly with a third party.
- We do not accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels. Damaged parcels should be refused by recipient and will need to be followed up direct with the carrier.
- Postage is to UK Mainland only.
- Postage size, weight and content restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to refuse quotation for delivery of any lot at our discretion.
- Payment of shipping invoice implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions of postage